Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I am here to writing about the class and lessons.
it was very great and eager to learn a lot about FAB and USP, GAP Opportunity, and new product.
I am very true eager to new product with my classmates. That's why i always front of the class.
At first, i learned about the compare the two seller and consumers especially profit and price.
Second i learned and realized the things you show us, i thought it was cheap but not. now i know how to check up and FAB.
Third i learned about USP but i got wrong the idea mean.
Others about new product. i true eager to new product but i felt sometimes not ready because lack of material. I want to learn recycles to new product.
For GAP Opportunity, i true like to know the places where the people many buy and have good opportunity that there is no same my business. Example. DLSU has sell about cereal but CSB don't have so we have good opportunity. :)
About my classmate, i am very sad and frustrate because one of us didnt do his assignment.

No comments: